Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Unihockey

 On a scale of 1 to , rate yourself on how well you participated in the  previous lesson , 10 being the whole time .
10/10

Why did you rate yourself the way you did?
Because I participated in everything , Even if I didn't feel comfortable I still did it.

What do you think you did well?
Participate more often , Because I used to hate doing anything physical because I got too nervous.

What skills did you use to accomplish posing and dribbling?
Used the Unihockey stick to block off the attackers .

What do you think you need to improve upon the next time? What strategies will you use?
People got the ball sometimes so try and run with the ball so they have a less of a chance of getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.