Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Music 2018

17/8/2018
What am I working on this year?
I am working on filming a 30 second film with 9sp and enter the 30 second film before 5pm Friday 28 September 2018 for this term.

What is my job?
My job this term for music is to write to the manager of Mega air if Hornby high school students and try and convince the manager of Mega Air if Hornby high students can use the Mega Air studio for the 30 second Fair Go Ad awards.

How will you ensure that we are successful?
If the locations we have sent the letter to allow us to use their space , make a successful video for the Fair Go Ad awards with it.


What am I learning?
How the Fair Go Ad awards works and write a letter so that Mega Air is convinced enough to let us use the space.

How does this work show my learning?
Because this work is showing how much my learning increases and how much I am doing.

What am I wondering?
If the managers of the locations we have sent the letters to will allow 9sp student to borrow the space for an amount of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.