Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Reading in English

9/5/2018

Purpose:
for sustainable silent reading I chose to read a book about flags.There are over 400 flags included in the book.There weren't just countries of flags there were also flags of city's The purpose of why the author wrote the book was to inform and entertain the audience about flags.The book of flags included what year the flag was adopted , Ratio , Capital of the country/city and the meaning of everything on the flag. 

Audience:
The targeted age group audience for this book is young teens+

10/5/2018
Purpose:
today for sustainable silent reading I chose to do reading theory.There were some questions that I had already done before.I didn't get all if my questions right . During when I was reading reading theory I learned that a yawn was to tell a predator that your are tired but still powerful to scare away any predators.Purpose of why the author of reading quiz was to inform the audience.

Audience:
The targeted age group for this quiz is ages young teens+

11/5/2018
today I did a 4 stuff quiz.I didn't get all of the answers right.I learned that Australia used to be known as New Holland before it got it's name and that a eel's life span lives for 40 years.





2 comments:

  1. I think your reading must be improving as you are practising it every day. I enjoy reading about what you are reading. I think I will have to try readtheory too as it seems that the quiz questions are designed to improve your reading comprehension. I have read that flag book so many times. I look forward to reading your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blogging about your reading. I would really like to see you start your sentences with a capital letter. I am learning so much by reading your blogs. I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.