Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

P.E Gymnastics

What have I learnt during gymnastics?
I have learnt to do things that are outside of my comfort zone and things that I wouldn't normally do freely. I have learnt the bar where you have to pull your body weight up and flip yourself over the bar.    

What did I do well?
I have been doing well at the bar and doing small things on them and slowly improving in gymnastics to get better. I think I can do better though because I need to learn to do it alone instead of my friends helping me.

How/What do I need to improve?
Something I think I should improve on is the beam and maybe a little left of the bar because I can do something but there are somethings else I can improve on. I have done somethings on the beam but haven't been able to achieve my goals on the beam

What's something I can work on?
Something I can work on is the parallel bar because I haven't attempted yet anything on it. Some of the tramp as well because I haven't tried anything yet but I think if I do I might be able to achieve the trampoline goals If I try and get better at it each time I will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.