Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Mathmatics

Going To Koro Whare.
Problem 1 
It's 5km from Jordan's whare to where his Koro lives . It's uphill on the way so he can only cycle 10kph but he can do 20kph on the way back . Jordan leaves his whare at 6pm . How long can he stop at his Koro's whare is he want to be back home for his favourite television at 7pm?
It will take him 45 minutes altogether. 30 minutes to get their and 15 minutes there. He will have to leave at 5:30pm and have 40 minutes at his Koro's and 15 minutes to get home and 5 minutes to get ready for his television.

1.
What were the main mathematical concepts or ideas that you learned or we discussed in class?
Pi , Diameter and Circumference .

2.
What questions do you still have?
I learned everything I need to know except some of Pi and stuff.

3.
Describe a mistake or misconception that you or a classmate had in class. What did you learn from this mistake or misconception?
When we first learned about Pi , Diameter and Circumference , I didn't understand what they were until my group told me and I started to ask questions.

4.
What new vocabulary words or terms were introduced?
Diameter , Circumference and Pi . I heard of them but didn't know what they were.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.