Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Ice cream

LO-Create a detailed plan for marking ice cream 31/5/2017

Aim: I want to find out if the ice cream that we are going to make taste better than the normal ice creams at the shops.

Equipment: 
3 Zip bag
Spoon
Vanilla essence
Crushed ice
Milk
Rock salt
Chocolate sauce


Method:

Step 1.You will fill the bag with crushed ice and  a table spoon of rock salt.










Step 2.
Shake it until combined





Step 3. Mix half a cup of milk,1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla in a bag









Step 4. Have both ingrediants and another sealed inthe bag









Step 5.Shake for 20 minuets









Step 6. Enjoy and top with chocolate sauce.














1 comment:

  1. Hey Jnaya,
    Wow what a cool experiment - I like how you have set out what each step will look like. This reminds me of when I tired to make ice-cream in plastic bags with salt and ice. It didn't turn out so well for me! I am wondering how it turned out for you?
    To improve on this post you could put the information in a slide for easy scrolling. Also you could share how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.